Parents and Guardians – Do you need someone to talk to about…
• Understanding supports within your child’s school and the ways to access these supports?
• Supports available for your child in your community?
• Concerns regarding your child’s academic, emotional, and/or social well-being?
• Processes such as school registration, bussing, or the Parent/Guardian Concern protocol?
• An upcoming parent teacher or school meeting?
If so…contact an HRCE Parent Navigator!
Parent Navigators will help guide and connect you with the most appropriate resources to help address your questions. They are willing to connect through email, phone, or to meet in person in a comfortable setting in your community! No appointment or referral process is necessary. Simply reach out!
Parent Navigator Contact:
Tressa Moore – email@example.com